Bar-Kays - Dangerous Musikalbum
Stil: Electro, Funk, Disco
Datum der Freigabe: 1984
Katalognummer: 818 478-1 M-1, 422-818 478-1 M-1
Size MP3: 1234 mb
Size FLAC: 1524 mb
|1||Freakshow On The Dancefloor||6:36|
|4||Lovers Should Never Fall In Love||3:53|
|6||Dance, Party, Etc.||5:20|
|7||Make Believe Lover||5:13|
- Art Direction – Bill Levy
- Design – Bob Heimall
- Engineer [Mastering] – Ted Jensen
- Engineer [Recording, Remix] – Henry Bush, William C. Brown, III
- Guest, Musician, Bass – Jimmy Kinnard
- Guest, Musician, Guitar – Greg Redding
- Guest, Musician, Programmed By [Fairlight Cmi Program] – Joe Hardy
- Other [Body Stocking] – Taffy's Of New York
- Other [Jewelry] – Alexis Kirk
- Other [Styling] – Sherrie Nickol
- Performer, Bass [Uncredited] – James Alexander
- Performer, Drums [Uncredited] – Michael Beard
- Performer, Guitar [Uncredited] – Lloyd Smith
- Performer, Keyboards [Uncredited] – Winston Stewart
- Performer, Keyboards [Uncredited], Vocals [Uncredited] – Mark Bynum
- Performer, Lead Vocals [Uncredited] – Larry Dodson
- Performer, Saxophone [Uncredited] – Harvey Henderson
- Performer, Trombone [Uncredited] – Frank Thompson
- Photography By – Robert Manella
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Morgan Murrell
- Producer, Written-By, Arranged By, Engineer [Recording, Remix] – Allen A. Jones
- Set Designer [Set Screens] – Anita Whatley
- Written-By, Arranged By – The Bar-Kays
Recorded and re-mixed at Ardent Recording Studio, Memphis, Tennessee
Mastered at: Sterling Sound
All songs recorded through the Unifax Pro-Synchronizer
℗ © 1984 PolyGram Records, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
Also Available On Cassette (818 478-4 M-1)
Printed inner sleeve with photos and credits.
- Barcode: 042281847813
- Other (back cover): 0704
- Other (inner sleeve): 0604
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Records
- Marketed By – PolyGram Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Ardent Studios
- Mixed At – Ardent Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
Dangerous is an album by the Memphis, Tennessee, R&B group the Bar-Kays, released on Mercury Records in April 1984. The album reached number seven on the Billboard R&B albums chart. The song, Freakshow on the Dancefloor, was featured in the film, Breakin', and appeared on its soundtrack album. All tracks composed by Allen Jones and The Bar-Kays. Dangerous 5:26. Dirty Dancer 4:35. Make Believe Lover 5:13. Dance, Party, Etc. Freakshow on the Dance Floor 6:36. The Bar-Kays - Dangerous 1984. To favorites 1 Download album. Listen album. Funk Electropop. The Bar-Kays. Лейбл: Mercury 818 478-1 M-1. Альбом достиг 52-й позиции в Billboard 200 и 7-го места в Billboard R&B albums chart. Songs in album The Bar-Kays - Dangerous 1984. The Bar-Kays - Dangerous. The Bar-Kays - Dirty Dancer. The Bar-Kays - Make Believe Lover. The Bar-Kays - Dance, Party, Etc. The Bar-Kays - Freakshow On The Dance Floor. The Bar-Kays - Lovers Should Never Fall In Love. Whittled down to a hefty octet for this outing, the Bar-Kays easily proved they were still up to their old tricks, smoothly updating their sound while continuing to take some well-intentioned and good-humored jabs at more than a few peers along the way. This now-traditional penchant, never meant to hurt and only done in homage, is perhaps best heard across the album's three hit singles. UMG от лица компании Island Mercury LatinAutor, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. Listen free to The Bar-Kays Dangerous Dangerous, Dirty Dancer and more. 8 tracks 38:48. Visitor rating. Release date label labelcode medium genre submit corrections. 1984 mercury 818478 lp vinyl funk. Change Version Add Version. Billboard TOP R&B ALBUMS Chart. Allen A Jones, Bar Kays. Allen A. Dirty Dancer. Tracklist: 1. Dangerous, 2. Dirty Dancer, 3. Make Believe Lover, 4. Freakshow On The Dancefloor, 6. Lovers Should Never Fall In Love, 7. Loose Talk, 8. 8 tracks. Released in is an album by the Memphis, Tennessee, R&B group the Bar-Kays, released on Mercury Records in April 1984. For faster navigation, this Iframe is preloading the Wikiwand page for Dangerous The Bar-Kays album. Dangerous is an album by the Memphis, Tennessee-based R&B group The Bar-Kays, released on Mercury Records in April 1984. 1 Track listing. Track listing. Album flashback bar-kays dangerous diggs 45:25. Bar-Kays - Dirty dancer 4:39. Bar Kays Break Beat - Dirty Dancer Drum Break 0:25. BAR KAYS - sexomatic 6:24. Bar-Kays - Loose Talk 1984 4:14