Duke Ellington And His Orchestra - Ellington On The Air Musikalbum
Titel: Ellington On The Air
Stil: Big Band
Datum der Freigabe: 1982
Etikett: Bulldog Records
Katalognummer: BDL 1046
Size MP3: 2825 mb
Size FLAC: 2113 mb
|1||One, Two, Button Your Shoe|
|3||Rockin' In Rhythm|
|6||The Gal From Joe's|
|7||Tootin' Through The Roof|
|10||East St. Louis Toodle O|
|11||Day In, Day Out|
|CJS 840||Duke Ellington And His Orchestra||Ellington On The Air (LP)||Ember Records||CJS 840||UK||1973|
|UPF-144||Duke Ellington||Duke Ellington (LP, Album)||UpFront Records||UPF-144||US||Unknown|
|CJS 840||Duke Ellington And His Orchestra||Ellington On The Air (LP)||Ember Records||CJS 840||UK||Unknown|
|230.07.081||Duke Ellington||Harlem Speaks (LP, Album)||Bellaphon||230.07.081||Germany||1988|
|MFP 3525||Duke Ellington And His Orchestra||Ellington On The Air (LP, Album)||Music For Pleasure||MFP 3525||South Africa||1974|
- Alto Saxophone – Otto Hardwick
- Bass – Billy Taylor (tracks: A1 to A6), Hayes Alvis (tracks: A1 to A6), Jimmy Blanton (tracks: B1 to B6)
- Clarinet, Alto Saxophone, Saxophone [Barinet] – Harry Carney
- Clarinet, Tenor Saxophone – Barney Bigard
- Drums – Sonny Greer
- Guitar – Fred Guy
- Liner Notes – Mark Gardner
- Piano, Arranged By, Directed By – Duke Ellington
- Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone – Johnny Hodges
- Trombone – Joe Nanton, Juan Tizol, Lawrence Brown
- Trumpet – Cootie Williams, Rex Stewart, Wallace Jones
- Vocals – Ivie Anderson (tracks: A1 to A6)
Side A recorded at The Cotton Club, New York City, March 18, 1937.
Side B recorded at Southland Cafe, Boston, January 9, 1940.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): BDL-1046-A LYN-12047-1EMI
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): BDL-1046-B LYN-12048-1EMI
- Recorded At – The Cotton Club
- Recorded At – The Southland Cafe
- Marketed By – President Records Ltd.
- Designed At – Artsleeves
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bulldog Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Bulldog Records Ltd.
- Published By – Songs For Today Ltd.
- Published By – J. R. Lafleur & Sons
- Published By – Campbell Connelly & Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Lawrence Wright Music Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Belwin Mills Music Ltd.
- Published By – Big Three Music Ltd.
- Published By – Mills Music Ltd.
- Published By – Francis, Day & Hunter Ltd.
- Pressed By – Lyntone Recordings Ltd.
- Pressed By – Lyntone Recordings Ltd.
- Lacquer Cut At – Abbey Road Studios
Ella Fitzgerald Sings the Duke Ellington Song Book. Ella Fitzgerald, Duke Ellington And His Orchestra. Masterpieces By Ellington. Duke Ellington And His Orchestra. Adventure Awaits. 2013 Original Album Plus Bonus Tracks 1956. The Duke Ellington Songbook. Duke Ellington & His Orchestra - Duke Ellington. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. A great jazz record Harlem Air Shaft on RCA Victor 26731, recorded on July 22, 1940. This mid-priced triple-CD box originally five separate LPs contains 64 tracks recorded by Ellington and his band for radio broadcast between March 28, 1946 and June 10, 1947. This is the discography of Duke Ellington. Most of these recordings are listed by the year they were recorded rather than year released. Reissues are listed for most of the recordings released before the 1950s, as the original 78s are rare. During this period, records sold by song title, not by artist, although there are. Duke Ellington & His Famous Orchestra. Verve Reissues , Джаз , 2002. Duke Ellington And His Kentucky Club Orchestra -East St. Louis Toodle-Oo 1st Version. The Washingtonians -Black And Tan Fantasy. Duke Ellington And His Cotton Club Orchestra -Jubilee Stomp. The Hotsy Totsy Gang -Black Beauty 2nd Take. Duke Ellington And His Cotton Club Orchestra -The Mooche. The Jungle Band -Rent Party Blues. The Jungle Band -Double Check Stomp. Duke Ellington & His Famous Orchestra, The Jungle Band -Mood Indigo. Альбом 2014 Песен: 20. Duke Ellington and his Orchestra is perhaps the greatest of all Jazz bands. The group stayed together for over fifty years and recorded and wrote some of America's greatest music. The band started in New York City under name of the Washingtonians in 1923, they then briefly became known a read more. The band started in New York City under name of. Ellington Uptown was also released as Hi-Fi Ellington Uptown. It was recorded for the Columbia label during 1951 & 1952. The album was re-released on CD in 2004 with additional tracks recorded in 1947 and originally released as the Liberian Suite. Three factors stand out in the interpretation of Ellington's music on this album: Betty Roche's vocal on a multi-movement version of Take The 'A' Train, the addition of Louis Bellson on drums Skin Deep, and old Ellington material that has new life breathed into it. Elenco tracc. Songs in album Duke Ellington And His Great Vocalists 1985. Duke Ellington ft. Ivie Anderson - It Don't Mean a Thing If It Ain't Got That Swing. Bing Crosby ft. Duke Ellington - St. Louis Blues. Ethel Waters - I Can't Give You Anything But Love. The Mills Brothers - Diga Diga Doo. Ivie Anderson - Solitude